Our Main Ethos is:
* To follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS, 2014) in a caring, friendly and community based group.
* To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment, embracing both indoor and outdoor play.
* To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
* A child interest led curriculum following the Seasons and Festivals throughout the year.
* Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children. Ratios of adults to children are one adult to every 4 children of 2yrs of age and one adult to eight children from 3-4yrs of age. At least two members of staff per session are trained to NVQ Level 4 in Early years.
* Fun and friendship with other children and adults.
* The support of dedicated staff and individual key worker for your child.
* Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in our activities and in your own child’s progress.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 08.45 to 15.45
Friday – 08.45 to 13.00
Bookings are made by the hour with a minimum of three hours (subject to availability)